Nissan Ariya Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It looks like now the Ariya reservation website no longer shows a ‘red’ Platinum+ AWD. It indicates it is “SOLD OUT”. I wonder how they can sold out the cars not even built. Anyone ordered a red one? I have to say it looks pretty nice And sporty!

·
16 Posts
I changed color on my Ariya e4orce reservation from white to red on April 6th. Hard to say why Nissan has now elected to delete this color now? I did notice however that many of us joining this forum and reserved the AWD model did reserve as red. So maybe this trend was happening nationwide and Nissan didn’t want too many red Ariya’s out there early in their launch? Or maybe Nissan to hold some paint back for the 2023 Z model which also offers this color? LOL

·
2010 Nissan GT-R, 1999 GT-R Spec V, 1990 GT-R Nismo, 2013 Scion FR-S, 2017 Armada
12 Posts
That's because red Ariyas are three times faster than your average one and Nissan wanted only a select few qualified drivers to have them.

Sorry, nerd joke there lol.

·
13 Posts
It looks like now the Ariya reservation website no longer shows a ‘red’ Platinum+ AWD. It indicates it is “SOLD OUT”. I wonder how they can sold out the cars not even built. Anyone ordered a red one? I have to say it looks pretty nice And sporty!
Yes but I have no idea when it will arrive. I'm actually hoping 2023.

Also... I have no idea about dealer markup whereas my Solterra reservation is now a no-MSRP no-dealer fee order.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts