Nissan Ariya Forum banner
381 - 400 of 451 Posts

43 Posts
Checked with my dealer in Bend today. They have 10 reservations with just four VIN numbers sent to them by Nissan, who told them Ariyas should arrive before the end of March. Those with VINs should arrive sooner, but no firm dates given. The slow pace of deliveries tells me that production from the single facility in Japan is trying to meet the preorder volume globally, including Asia, Europe and North America. Any supply chain issues only slows the process of delivering product. Nissan has done an excellent job of marketing the Ariya, making it available to EV journalists both here and abroad. The reviews have been very positive for the most part. The demand Nissan is trying to nurture will wane if production issues persist and potential buyers migrate to Tesla becase of price cuts and the availability of the federal tax credit. Tesla sales have soared recently because of those incentives.

2023 Nissan Ariya Evolve +
336 Posts
The slow pace of deliveries tells me that production from the single facility in Japan is trying to meet the preorder volume globally, including Asia, Europe and North America.
The only way to know is if we share our VIN#s on a database (Dropbox) to determine production #/date of production/ destination/ date of dealer arrival, etc.

· Super Moderator
275 Posts
Purchase took a while - the dealer had some issues getting me the reservationist discount - but ended up going fine. The car is beautiful! Very comfortable, very smooth and quiet and a pleasure to drive.
A few comments:
LOVE the HUD. Never had a car with that before.
Love the interior ambient lighting too.
The color is beautiful with the two tone paint and fancy white. Pictures don't do it justice.
The haptic buttons don't respond as quickly as I would like, but that's just something to get used to.
Having to adjust brightness (I like dim displays) on HUD, speedo display, map display, and interior lighting all separately is ... neutral? Kind of odd to have to do them separately, but I could see where some people would want that.
Overall very happy with my choice, although I don't have a lot of miles on it yet. (My wife likes it too, which is a plus. :) )

Attachments

336 Posts
Purchase took a while - the dealer had some issues getting me the reservationist discount - but ended up going fine. The car is beautiful! Very comfortable, very smooth and quiet and a pleasure to drive.
A few comments:
LOVE the HUD. Never had a car with that before.
Love the interior ambient lighting too.
The color is beautiful with the two tone paint and fancy white. Pictures don't do it justice.
The haptic buttons don't respond as quickly as I would like, but that's just something to get used to.
Having to adjust brightness (I like dim displays) on HUD, speedo display, map display, and interior lighting all separately is ... neutral? Kind of odd to have to do them separately, but I could see where some people would want that.
Overall very happy with my choice, although I don't have a lot of miles on it yet. (My wife likes it too, which is a plus. :) )
Very nice! What was your MSRP?

I hope they don't put my Pearl White Evolve+ in the showroom. I don't want one single person sitting in it and goofing off with the buttons. :p

· Super Moderator
275 Posts
Very nice! What was your MSRP?

I hope they don't put my Pearl White Evolve+ in the showroom. I don't want one single person sitting in it and goofing off with the buttons. :p
Customer cars aren't allowed to be opened or touched. They put signs on it saying that the owner has been waiting on it for over a year, please don't touch. Besides that, it was snowing a little so I was glad it was inside.

I went out to the car to take a picture of the sticker, which they folded up and put in the folder with the owner's manual, and discovered I left that folder at the dealership. Guess I'll be stopping back there tomorrow. (There's a quick reference book in there too that's handy.) Anyway, it was just shy of $53K sticker price with delivery, paint, kick plates, and floor mats. They added tax and title fee, removed the $1240 reservationist discount, $500 deposit, and my trade in allowance. They offered me a protection package but I declined.

336 Posts
Customer cars aren't allowed to be opened or touched. They put signs on it saying that the owner has been waiting on it for over a year, please don't touch. Besides that, it was snowing a little so I was glad it was inside.

I went out to the car to take a picture of the sticker, which they folded up and put in the folder with the owner's manual, and discovered I left that folder at the dealership. Guess I'll be stopping back there tomorrow. (There's a quick reference book in there too that's handy.) Anyway, it was just shy of $53K sticker price with delivery, paint, kick plates, and floor mats. They added tax and title fee, removed the $1240 reservationist discount, $500 deposit, and my trade in allowance. They offered me a protection package but I declined.
I took this photo last Sunday. This sticker price will be exactly what I will get on Feb 7 or sooner.
Hood Vehicle Window Car Motor vehicle

2023 Nissan Ariya
322 Posts
I took this photo last Sunday. This sticker price will be exactly what I will get on Feb 7 or sooner.
View attachment 1074
I get my Evolve Feb 10th so I am thinking came in same ship/group couple extra days to get to Sacramento area? keep us updated if you get sooner because maybe I will get sooner also. thanks. Cant read sticker but from other post I was guessing $50,345 after (-$1240-$500)plus tax and license a little higher if Kick Plates installed. I still have not received email and Portal hasnt changed. Hank what was your Res#, mine was 139XX

336 Posts
I get my Evolve Feb 10th so I am thinking came in same ship/group couple extra days to get to Sacramento area? keep us updated if you get sooner because maybe I will get sooner also. thanks. Cant read sticker but from other post I was guessing $50,345 after (-$1240-$500)plus tax and license a little higher if Kick Plates installed. I still have not received email and Portal hasnt changed. Hank what was your Res#, mine was 139XX
I’m pretty sure my Evolve + will arrive before Feb 7. I will not be surprised if it arrives at the end of Jan. I hope to take delivery on Feb 1 so that my car insurance can kick in on a new month. I can take delivery today if I want because my sales guy is giving me top priority. It’s best I don’t cut in line ahead of the person who’s name was already allocated for. I’ll let you know once I get another phone call or text from Tustin Nissan.

The total MSRP in the photo is $52,915. My reservation # 162xx. My portal hasn’t changed. It would be nice if I have the vin # so I can shop for insurance rates.

2023 Nissan Ariya
322 Posts
I’m pretty sure my Evolve + will arrive before Feb 7. I will not be surprised if it arrives at the end of Jan. I hope to take delivery on Feb 1 so that my car insurance can kick in on a new month. I can take delivery today if I want because my sales guy is giving me top priority. It’s best I don’t cut in line ahead of the person who’s name was already allocated for. I’ll let you know once I get another phone call or text from Tustin Nissan.

The total MSRP in the photo is $52,915. My reservation # 162xx. My portal hasn’t changed. It would be nice if I have the vin # so I can shop for insurance rates.

thanks, keep us updated on delivery Congrats. Any idea if cars are here or ship arrival date??

· Super Moderator
275 Posts

Here's a picture of the sticker. It's pretty much the same as what others have shown.
Font Material property Parallel Pattern Paper

480 Posts

336 Posts
Went to take a look at my Premiere today, and it already has 34 miles on it. Dealer couldn’t explain why. Has anyone else had this experience?
It means people before you test drove it and decided not to buy it? It could be many reasons like they want a different color, can't afford it and cancelled, wanted to change trim, kick the tires with no intention to buy, etc

You can ask the dealer how long has the Ariya been in their lot. If over one week, then that's the indication that you weren't the first to be called up. (My assumption).

They are going down the list until there's a buyer for that color and trim.

41 Posts
381 - 400 of 451 Posts