Please elaborate on the glitches you've experienced. What model/trip do you have?
There's a setting to turn off the interior alarm sensors that will resolve this. Shouldn't have to do that, IMO, but it's a workaround until Nissan fixes it.Alarm turns on while car preheat on frosty mornings - not resolved
Welcome to the forum @maximmono and congrats on getting your Ariya. Sorry to hear about these issues. Is your Ariya currently at the dealer being serviced or are you driving it?Nissan Ariya issues 2022
Advanced model 62kWh
- Steering assist constant errors (steering wheel issue, new steering wheel ordered by dealer) - resolved
- Hight frequency low noise while driving round driver's door (top) (looks like wind boise comming out via vent from roof between driver's door) - not resolved
- Allarm turns on while car preheat on frosty mornings - not resolved
- Can't program car climate from cars menu only from app - not resolved
- Can't program charging schedule in car only from app - not resolved
- Small windscreen front wiper blade makes noise while operating - new balde istalled no difference looks like rubber on blades is too stiff
- Sound system quality absolute rubbish - not resolved (car workt 57k sounds like cheap flat screen TV, no bass no DSP sound)
- Doorhandle lock unlock sensor works whenever it wants - intermitten
- False blind spot warnings from drivers side especially at night - did not get any since service check 2 days ago
- Slow reaction of auto dip lights (was much better on Leaf) - not resolved
- Back wiper won't continue full wipe circle if on/off switch is tweeted to quickly - not resolved, same issue with all models
- Parking/daylight have 1 second delay if switched from dip lights it confuse meif I accually twisted light switch in position I want - not resolved
- No warning on cruise control about approaching roundabout or crossroad like i noticed on demo car - demo had same trim (Advanced and had roundabout warning on cruise control)
- Heating steering wheel won't stay On after car is started like Leaf had. Every time must be manually switched on, auto mode is not intuitive and require increase cabin temperature to 26 Celcius -(depending on external temperature)
- E-pedal does not completely stop vechice (NISSAN do something about) - rubbish, I had LEAF for 3 years E-Pedal was perfect for city drive in Ariya waist of time
- Car does not stay on selected driving mode after restart (Eco) very annoying
- During preheat even if outisde temp was -3 degrees Celcius side mirrors are not preheated, so you need to wait extra 2-3 min to safely drive.
Congrats on your Ariya and hopefully these issues will be resolved. Which country are you in, and when was your car built?Don't get me wrong, I do not have Bose system as mainly it is Mum's taxi, but really sound...... eh....
Same as Tesla not my style, even I kinda edmire, you know who, but it is not my pair of shoes.
I will try with better speakers as i think this is an issue, I am sure ampilfer in radio is good quality but speakers can't produce low frequency due to small magnet and cheap make.
Currently I enjoy silece on car, finally fixed steering assist and relax driving.
I will keep you posted if ater discussing with garage can they get me data for speaker size, impedence and other details I will try to match something that can handle the base.
Because no Base no fun, system is loud enough but flat like cheap flat TV.
Maybe Bose model sound better, need to try it out once availabe.
ATM in Ireland I am lucky because order process has been stopped 2 months ago and maybe 30 Ariya's are here in the whole country.
Car points a lot of people's attension in positive way.