Nissan Ariya Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone heard about any reliability issues regarding the Ariyas in Japan? May be too early for the UK Ariyas but I haven't seen anything yet. Seems like Toyota's BZ4X have had wheels detaching due to a faulty hub bolt. Teslas have also had many issues from early models but they seem to be mostly resolved. Hoping Nissan has a better start.

·
25 Posts
As a Nissan LEAF owner, it’s never been a concern for me regarding its reliability. I trust that it should still hold true with the ARIYA. Nissan has been promoting this area of success for its EV. I don’t really care people keep saying LEAF is bad without thermal management on its battery, I rather have a slow charging EV than a fast one with catching fire.

·
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As a Nissan LEAF owner, it’s never been a concern for me regarding its reliability. I trust that it should still hold true with the ARIYA. Nissan has been promoting this area of success for its EV. I don’t really care people keep saying LEAF is bad without thermal management on its battery, I rather have a slow charging EV than a fast one with catching fire.
Just as Tesla has had over a decade to improve, I believe Nissan has also had over a decade to improve with the Leaf. Counting on this experience to help with the Ariya.

·
57 Posts
Here is their promotional video mentioning the testing over the past 3 years. On a desktop browser I can select closed caption with English subtitles. They mention the test group is over 500 employees, probably for the entire product line? So hopefully they caught all the significant issues.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts