Nissan Ariya Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
149 Posts
Hey @Hawkeye welcome to the forum. It seems like deliveries are expected to start towards the end of the year I think.

How did you spec your Ariya?

·
33 Posts
Hey @Hawkeye welcome to the forum. It seems like deliveries are expected to start towards the end of the year I think.

Fall starts Sept 22. So I hope to hear something around that date as it take about 9 weeks after the VIN number is created.

·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

I ordered the Premeir FWD long range battery version. I sure hope it's delivered prior to year end as I could use the tax credit, but with Nissan's poor communications I'm not sure. thanks for the information about 9 weeks info.

·
65 Posts
I ordered the Premeir FWD long range battery version. I sure hope it's delivered prior to year end as I could use the tax credit, but with Nissan's poor communications I'm not sure. thanks for the information about 9 weeks info.
I am highly skeptical that anyone here will be eligible for a tax credit on the Ariya. Check with a lawyer/tax professional before you make any decisions.
If you are eligible, however, it won't matter if you take delivery in 2022 or 2023.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts