Nissan Ariya Forum banner

AWD Version Does Not Appear To Be A Game Changer..

813 Views 2 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  BLACK-PREMERE
Well..
I can honestly say For Me I'm glad I did not wait for the AWD variant to arrive.
It's only One Review but, clearly the reviewer was not super impressed. The Ariya is just what it seems..
It's an Electric Camry Solid and Steady a "Jack of some trades.. and a master of none". Again.. just my opinon.
A synopsis:
Car Tire Vehicle Wheel Hood

The Ariya Scored An 8.6/10
The full review is here: 2023 Nissan Ariya e-4ORCE First Drive Review: Murano Goes EV (insideevs.com)
See less See more
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
I’m not sure how I’d qualify an 8.6 out of 10 as “not impressed.” It seems like their biggest gripe is the price. Which if you are a reservationist is lower, and for those of us who still have that binding contract, still eligible for $7,500 in a tax credit.
I’m not sure how I’d qualify an 8.6 out of 10 as “not impressed.” It seems like their biggest gripe is the price. Which if you are a reservationist is lower, and for those of us who still have that binding contract, still eligible for $7,500 in a tax credit.
I Wish You The Best With Your AWD.. :) 👍
Compared to it's competitors..
Less Space
Slower Charging
Higher Price
This Applies To ALL Of Us Ariya Owners
It's a Nice middle of the road EV.. having owned multiple Camry's it's truly just like an electric one. The basic characteristics are good but not great.. The AWD would be akin to a V-6 Camry.. a little more thrust.. but still a Camry..

The Ariya's tech was on the board in 2019.. Debut in the summer of 2020 at the Auto Show.. if it could have released late fall 2020 or early 2021 it would have been special.
but here we are with 2024's just around the corner and still.. orders have not been fulfilled for that 2019/2020 technology. It's fallen behind the curve of it's peers.

With that being said.. I still bought one. I liked the look from the first time I laid eyes on it.. inside and out.

For people wanting that little extra boost when they merge in freeway traffic or live in an area where snow is a way of life or have to tow.. you NEED an AWD anything.

8.6 "Not Impressive"
NO.. It's not.. when your peers all score Higher sans the BZ4X.
"Next To Last is.. Next To Last" compared to the competition.. no matter what scale is used.
See less See more
1 - 3 of 3 Posts