Nissan Ariya Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
18 Posts
It was a tough decision but had to do it. :cautious:. The loss of the rebate with the ride impressions from reviews added up to my decision.
On the plus side someone just moved up the line for a Platinum+ :sneaky:.

My personal reasons were as follows:
Pros: Software should be reliable and less glitchy, Nissan's EV space experience, Nissan reliability (have leased 2 leafs original current version).
Cons: Exterior Design (especially the rear, I know this is subjective), Barrage of reviews that don't like the drive / ride / suspension dynamics (This is really worrisome, even though they may fine tune it for North America). Loss of the $7,500 Rebate and lastly, I don't think I will see it any time this year.

Have a Lyriq on order that I will accept, more money but hopefully a better option for me as I am liking what I hear about the GM Super cruise.

can you provide links to the reviews that show the problems you stated?

so far the only delivered Ariyas are in Japan and UK. All the REAL customers in UK are unanimous that the ride quality is above anything they’ve seen.

Thanks

·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 · (Edited)
can you provide links to the reviews that show the problems you stated?

so far the only delivered Ariyas are in Japan and UK. All the REAL customers in UK are unanimous that the ride quality is above anything they’ve seen.

Thanks
Not the only one but here is a good one, Nissan Ariya review - it changes everything! - YouTube
Fast forward to 12:40, 13:48, and the most worrying16:15

Here's a link to an early forum post. 2023+ Nissan Ariya First Drive Reviews | Nissan Ariya Forum (ariyaforums.com)

21 - 23 of 23 Posts