Nissan Ariya Forum banner
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

2023 Nissan Ariya Evolve +
336 Posts
Please check if they have any good finance option just in case.
I received a call from my salesman at Tustin Nissan about an hour ago. They just received more Ariyas today. One Pearl White and one Copper. He wasn't able to finish his sentence before I cut him off with my excitement. I think more arrived today than those 2 colors.

Since he's my salesman, he is putting me ahead of the class. I told him about Linda's call earlier this morning, and told him I'm better off sticking to the plan for Feb 7th or sooner to purchase. I assured him I'm buying the Ariya Evolve + and I will not flake out on him. :)

yes, I'll ask about the finance option for you. Regardless if it's 2.59% or not, I"m paying it off completely to lower my TCO.

336 Posts
Please check if they have any good finance option just in case.

Tustin Nissan confirmed they are offering 2.59% interest financing for 36 months. He also sent me the link:

If your dealership is not honoring the 2.59%, then run away FAST! Or, take your business to Tustin Nissan?

Breaking News!
My sales guy just got approval from management to offer FREE ARIYA rugged rubber floor mats from Tustin Nissan. I think you have to ask for it because I asked for it and showed him the photo from this forum.

90 Posts
Tustin Nissan confirmed they are offering 2.59% interest financing for 36 months. He also sent me the link:

If your dealership is not honoring the 2.59%, then run away FAST! Or, take your business to Tustin Nissan?

Breaking News!
My sales guy just got approval from management to offer FREE ARIYA rugged rubber floor mats from Tustin Nissan. I think you have to ask for it because I asked for it and showed him the photo from this forum.
Great and thanks for getting the info on financing. Tustin Nissan is also my dealer choice, and I’ll accept that if offered the same option, after the $5k Chase Ink down payment.

336 Posts
I received a call from my salesman at Tustin Nissan about an hour ago. They just received more Ariyas today. One Pearl White and one Copper. He wasn't able to finish his sentence before I cut him off with my excitement. I think more arrived today than those 2 colors.

Since he's my salesman, he is putting me ahead of the class. I told him about Linda's call earlier this morning, and told him I'm better off sticking to the plan for Feb 7th or sooner to purchase. I assured him I'm buying the Ariya Evolve + and I will not flake out on him. :)

yes, I'll ask about the finance option for you. Regardless if it's 2.59% or not, I"m paying it off completely to lower my TCO.
The 3 Ariyas (White, Boulder Gray, and Copper) that arrived yesterday are sold. They still have the 2 Black Ariyas (Evolve + and Premiere) available since last Sunday.

It appears the Ariyas are selling briskly regardless of Tesla's price reductions.

186 Posts
The 3 Ariyas (White, Boulder Gray, and Copper) that arrived yesterday are sold. They still have the 2 Black Ariyas (Evolve + and Premiere) available since last Sunday.

It appears the Ariyas are selling briskly regardless of Tesla's price reductions.
Yes it would seem so. I wonder, of the vehicles that are not destined for a reservation holder, and the ones where people decided to not purchase, how much are they selling above MSRP? I've read in other posts that they try 5k to 10k,... I can't imagine paying that, even if I didn't have a reservation! 😆

336 Posts
Yes it would seem so. I wonder, of the vehicles that are not destined for a reservation holder, and the ones where people decided to not purchase, how much are they selling above MSRP? I've read in other posts that they try 5k to 10k,... I can't imagine paying that, even if I didn't have a reservation! 😆
They currently have a Black Premiere with dealer markup in the showroom. Not sure why they are allowed to markup over MSRP?

Attachments

336 Posts
Update

Update

My White Evolve+ is available TODAY for pick up! Although I was told by Linda it will be available by Feb 7th or sooner, I just knew it will arrive much sooner. (Everyone rushes out to meet month end quota).

I told my sales guy I will pick up on Feb 1 (date of contract) so I can avoid paying car insurance for the remaining few days in Jan(also I'm very busy with my business with month end matter).

I stopped by Tustin Nissan on Sunday. There was a White Evolve + on the side of their lot. I wrote down the last 4 digits of the vin#. I asked my sales guy if vin xx221 the same vin# allocated to me. He said no. It's a different vehicle. This tells me they are getting more frequent deliveries on a daily basis.

He had given me the vin#. I will register the vehicle with EVGO 3 days before I pick the car up on the first of Feb.

336 Posts
Update

Update

My White Evolve+ is available TODAY for pick up! Although I was told by Linda it will be available by Feb 7th or sooner, I just knew it will arrive much sooner. (Everyone rushes out to meet month end quota).

I told my sales guy I will pick up on Feb 1 (date of contract) so I can avoid paying car insurance for the remaining few days in Jan(also I'm very busy with my business with month end matter).

I stopped by Tustin Nissan on Sunday. There was a White Evolve + on the side of their lot. I wrote down the last 4 digits of the vin#. I asked my sales guy if vin xx221 the same vin# allocated to me. He said no. It's a different vehicle. This tells me they are getting more frequent deliveries on a daily basis.

He had given me the vin#. I will register the vehicle with EVGO 3 days before I pick the car up on the first of Feb.
i stopped by Tustin Nissan this evening. More Ariyas arrived at their dealership. Currently, they have:

3 Engage + (one unit is demo)
4 Evolve + (one unit is allocated to me until Feb 1st pick up)
3 Premiere
2 Venture +

My White Evolve + has a build date of 11/22

I was told EVERYONE will get the rugged rubber floor mats in addition to the carpeted floor mats per Nissan HQ. Tustin Nissan is in the process of ordering as many rugged rubber floor mats as possible. Hopefully, those will arrive before I take delivery on Feb 1st. Cargo mat is not freebie but you can order one at Costco.com for $35

E4orce AWD will start production towards the end of March. Delivery to dealers will be throughout April+. This is confirmed by Nissan HQ on their Zoom call with US dealers.

if anyone can make the drive to Tustin Nissan and want your Ariya sooner, please reach out to Jonathan or Linda Webber. Linda does not work on commission but my sales guy Jonathan does.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts