Nissan Ariya Forum banner
61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
16 Posts
Here is the inside scoop from someone who worked as member of Ariya online reservations portal team:
Ariya Reservation Portal was launched on or around 11/17/2021. All reservations numbers/IDs begin with a base number: 10101 with increments of three for every vehicle reservation. So minus 10101 from your reservation number and divide by 3 to obtain the real queue number. Don’t ask me why this logic was used. I paid $500 for my reservation on Nov-17-2021 at 10am and received a number: 1108n . So far no news of an ETA regarding delivery although I’m in the first 500 cars delivery schedule . Hoping the wait is worth the newly designed EV.
Thanks. If this is the case, there is hope we'll get the car by year end 2022. I may be within the first 1,200 cars coming the US

·
12 Posts
Knowing this calculation is helpful. Certainly hopeful for me at 348.

But, it will be interesting how Nissan's allocation to various geographical areas muddies our expectations. I'm in the San Francisco bay area and there are 12 dealers within a 2 hour drive for us. I guess I have to be hopeful the dealer I chose gets their allocation before the $7,500 federal rebate runs out.

·
23 Posts
Here is the inside scoop from someone who worked as member of Ariya online reservations portal team:
Ariya Reservation Portal was launched on or around 11/17/2021. All reservations numbers/IDs begin with a base number: 10101 with increments of three for every vehicle reservation. So minus 10101 from your reservation number and divide by 3 to obtain the real queue number. Don’t ask me why this logic was used. I paid $500 for my reservation on Nov-17-2021 at 10am and received a number: 1108n . So far no news of an ETA regarding delivery although I’m in the first 500 cars delivery schedule . Hoping the wait is worth the newly designed EV.
Thanks so much for this info Rajh. It lets me know a lot. I actually made my reservation on 11/16/2021 (at about 10:30 pm Pacific Time) and have a very low number. Cheers

·
5 Posts
I updated my reservation couple of times. Once to change dealer and once recently to change the model from venture+ to evolve+. There are just way too many nice features in evolve+ for the additional $3000 or so. Hopefully my spot is retained in the list instead of getting bumped to the back.

·
1 Posts
My number is 33,*** - I've called everywhere at Nissan and they are telling me that the order number means nothing! Anyone got anything other than that? I wonder if it's the first 10K in each country that gets the extras?

·
59 Posts
Presumably for a given trim they'll fill them roughly in order (although that's not guaranteed by Nissan anywhere that I've seen), but Nissan has said the FWD ones will be available before AWD, and it's also possible they'll focus on the limited-edition Premier trim earlier than other FWD trims, so ... Likely, yes and no as far as sticking to the order of reservations.

·
23 Posts
My number is 33,*** - I've called everywhere at Nissan and they are telling me that the order number means nothing! Anyone got anything other than that? I wonder if it's the first 10K in each country that gets the extras?
All reservations numbers/IDs begin with a base number: 10101 with increments of three for every vehicle reservation. So minus 10101 from your reservation number and divide by 3 to obtain the real queue number. This was part of a post by Rahj - see earlier in the posts.

·
14 Posts
My number is 27*** 2/15/2022. From above, 27000 - 10100 = 16900 and 17000/3 = 5633. Obvious the 17000 is not the actual number, it's just close.
Incidentally, I've changed my trim and colors twice. Platinum+ to Premiere+ and then, two days ago, back to Platinum+ with different colors. My reg number has NOT changed, thank heavens

·
8 Posts
I'd have to go look, it's been a few months, but I was roughly 35,000 and some change.
(ETA: 35478, on 4/5/22)
Thankfully I'm FWD and Evolve+. I'm thinking those get built sooner (let us pray).

@Rajh: A thousand props to you sir!

·
6 Posts
I ordered my Ariya about 2 weeks before they stopped taking reservations and my number is 38,517. I reserved the premier spec so I feel like I’ll be waiting forever.

61 - 77 of 77 Posts