Nissan Ariya Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am I under the false impression but didn't the Empower line come after the ariya pre orders came to an end? I remember only the four trims at least when I ordered in November of 21. So why are those being delivered if no one could order then? Since they are very similar to the premiere trim and I have seen some having the illuminated kick plate added to the trim. Are people taking them as a premiere substitute?

334 Posts
Am I under the false impression but didn't the Empower line come after the ariya pre orders came to an end? I remember only the four trims at least when I ordered in November of 21. So why are those being delivered if no one could order then? Since they are very similar to the premiere trim and I have seen some having the illuminated kick plate added to the trim. Are people taking them as a premiere substitute?
Yes for reservations there were only four trim levels available in the US -- Venture, Evolve, Premiere, and Platinum. The Engage and the Empower were added later, the first I saw anything about them was in the summer of 2022 after attending one of the ride and drive events (they were mentioned in some printed brochures). I guess they are similar to the Evolve and Premiere trims, but not sure. Dealer stock for non-reservations, that they can add a market adjustment?

· Super Moderator
477 Posts
Dealers were also able to place reservations for dealer stock the same time we were, and were able to select from all trim options. That's how some dealers have gotten cars with the smaller battery size as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts