Nissan Ariya Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
12 Posts
I ordered one here in the US 8 months ago and have gotten ZERO updates from Nissan! It would be nice to get some information since I have passed up ordering several other EVs that are being delivered here by other companies including Kia and Hyundai to name a few!

·
65 Posts
I ordered one here in the US 8 months ago and have gotten ZERO updates from Nissan! It would be nice to get some information since I have passed up ordering several other EVs that are being delivered here by other companies including Kia and Hyundai to name a few!
Dis you actually place an order or was it just a Reservation?

·
109 Posts
According to my dealership there's no difference. I asked if I would have to come in sometime before the car arrives to put down a down-payment or sign anything in order to turn the reservation into an order, and they said no. The reservation payment is my down-payment, and the reservation is considered my order. They will let me know when the car arrives and finalize the purchase (with financing if needed, etc.) at that time.

·
17 Posts
According to my dealership there's no difference. I asked if I would have to come in sometime before the car arrives to put down a down-payment or sign anything in order to turn the reservation into an order, and they said no. The reservation payment is my down-payment, and the reservation is considered my order. They will let me know when the car arrives and finalize the purchase (with financing if needed, etc.) at that time.
Interesting, so I guess there are no options available to initial purchasers?

·
12 Posts
Interesting, so I guess there are no options available to initial purchasers?
Well, I order the Ariya Platinum+ AWD I think it has every available option! If I recall the only options were colors and 20" wheels, but those were the only choices. If you look at the press kit it details what is included with each trim level.

2023 Nissan Ariya Press Kit

1 - 15 of 15 Posts