Nissan Ariya Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the interest rate continues to rise, financing a new Ariya by the time it arrives can be another barrier for some folks. I am wondering if Nissan finance will offer any special financing rate for the long-waited Ariya in the US. Dealerships will try to sell you higher rate to maximize their profit even if they sell you the car near MSRP. And remember, EV tax credit will not go towards your total finance principle at the time of purchase, so a $1000 a month on car payment is not surprising with the higher trim.

·
6 Posts
I’m planning to lease with a trade in so we’ll see what the damage looks like. Hoping it’s not too terrible otherwise I may have to back out or at least change specs and have to wait….again.

·
8 Posts
Not gonna happen. I'm amazed they are holding the line on pricing as it is. Finance incentive on a sold out car?

There are several methods of addressing the issue though. I'd talk to a good finance guy (so not at a dealer).

·
7 Posts
No good lease deals happening on anything right now. Nissan does have 1.99 for 72 months on some vehicles right now which is awesome but doubt it will apply to a new sold out reservation car like already mentioned. Go to your credit union, or join one and get the best rate you can.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts