Nissan Ariya Forum banner

Got an Ariya care package from Nissan - anyone else?

3K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  EarlyEVadopter 
#1 ·
Been waiting impatiently for the Ariya to come out especially since it'll be my first EV. Seeing other EVs already on the road like the Ioniq 5 and EV6 make the wait seem even longer but at least someone at Nissan's social media team seems to be trying to keep reservation holders happy. Got a little care package from them last week - nothing huge, but a Nissan mug, shirt, various odds and ends, and a canvas Ariya-branded tote bag aren't bad freebies so I had to share and write about it on my blog. I doubt they sent it to me because of my little-known car blog either since they responded after a random comment I made online that I had a reservation and was really looking forward to getting mine.

Here's my blog post in case anyone care's to read it: Link

See less See more
#3 ·
That's great that other reservation holders are getting freebies too! The extra stuff I got was nothing huge but some of it was amusing. I was wondering what the little silver ball was before I took it out of the wrapper. At first I thought it was some sort of paperweight but it felt light for that and it turned out to be lip balm lol!

#7 ·
It's not from the dealer. I just commented on one of Nissan's videos about the Ariya on YouTube that I had a reservation and was looking forward to getting mine. You can certainly try it yourself - I don't think Nissan are just singling out people they think have a big social media presence so the next time they post a new video on YouTube for the Ariya just make a comment on there and see if they respond - preferably something constructive of course lol. Not sure they'd send anything if someone posts "Tesla roolz!" or something like that :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.