Nissan Ariya Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have written proposals to Nissan headquarters in Europe and Poland, but still no response...

"Good morning

I wanted to propose that the Nissan Ariya be upgraded with:
  • heating of the remote control systems at the front of the car so that it does not turn off during snow, frost, which settles there while driving
  • heating the front (shades) and rear lights, because the LEDs do not heat up, they leave snow and make the lights not visible at night during snow, frost, etc.
  • 360-degree camera cleaning system at the back, in the form of a mini wiper, possibly a heated license plate at the front and rear as well, because during a blizzard, it immediately becomes dirty, covered with snow and the numbers are unreadable.
  • the ability to open the clipboard with a button, but so that it was not necessary to hold it to the end, but that you could press (click) once and that was enough for it to open completely.
  • wheel arch heating system, so that during heavy snowfall, frozen ice and snow do not settle and the wheels do not rub against them while driving.
  • increasing the charging power (the charging curve is now obsolete, because only 116 kW of maximum power is proposed ... which in 2023 is already quite a poor result)

Please let me know if these suggestions are interesting for you?

Kind regards,"

124 Posts
We have written proposals to Nissan headquarters in Europe and Poland, but still no response...

"Good morning

• heating of the remote control systems at the front of the car so that it does not turn off during snow, frost, which settles there while driving
  • heating the front (shades) and rear lights, because the LEDs do not heat up, they leave snow and make the lights not visible at night during snow, frost, etc.
  • 360-degree camera cleaning system at the back, in the form of a mini wiper, possibly a heated license plate at the front and rear as well, because during a blizzard, it immediately becomes dirty, covered with snow and the numbers are unreadable.
  • the ability to open the clipboard with a button, but so that it was not necessary to hold it to the end, but that you could press (click) once and that was enough for it to open completely.
  • wheel arch heating system, so that during heavy snowfall, frozen ice and snow do not settle and the wheels do not rub against them while driving.
  • increasing the charging power (the charging curve is now obsolete, because only 116 kW of maximum power is proposed ... which in 2023 is already quite a poor result)

Kind regards,"
Sounds like you’ve driven through some real winter weather. I second the heated front lights as a minimum. Its an absolute safety feature

· Super Moderator
477 Posts
Living in a snowy location, I agree completely with most of this. I've never heard of having wheel well heaters, but it would be nice to not come out to piles of slush on the garage floor in the morning after all of that partially melts out of the wheel wells and falls onto the garage floor.

334 Posts

"Good morning

Kind regards,"
I think these are great ideas! While I tend to just stay home in hazardous weather, people would pay good money for a "severe weather package" option.

8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sounds like you’ve driven through some real winter weather. I second the heated front lights as a minimum. Its an absolute safety feature
Yes, i'm living in Poland (under the mountains).
we have winter here now, sometimes minus 10 degrees Celsius, sometimes minus 12 degrees C (about 10-20 Fahrenheit) at night, for example in January, February. It is normal for us that it blows, snows, blows, blizzards, etc.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts