Nissan Ariya Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
19 Posts
According to the current information, the new Ariya will be delivered next Friday (November 25, 2022).

In the pictures, my car in the car shop's yard, Nissan Ariya Evolve 87 kWh battery, 20" wheels (EU specs).

View attachment 750
View attachment 751
Oh wow! Welcome to the forum. Congratulations and I'm jealous! Please post more pictures and let us know more after you take delivery

·
2010 Nissan GT-R, 1999 GT-R Spec V, 1990 GT-R Nismo, 2013 Scion FR-S, 2017 Armada
19 Posts
Nope, I'm not jealous at all. No sir.

Now pardon me while I go back to sitting on my waiting stump...

·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
^ Thanks.
The order process for this car is not usual.
I agreed to buy the car at the beginning of October 2022 - this car was already coming to Finland or the car was already in the country.
This car was coming to the dealership as a showroom car. If I or someone else hadn't bought the car, then it would have been taken to Norway and sold there.
Therefore, I have not been able to influence the final configuration of the car.

·
34 Posts
^ Thanks.
The order process for this car is not usual.
I agreed to buy the car at the beginning of October 2022 - this car was already coming to Finland or the car was already in the country.
This car was coming to the dealership as a showroom car. If I or someone else hadn't bought the car, then it would have been taken to Norway and sold there.
Therefore, I have not been able to influence the final configuration of the car.
Thanks for the information. Your process is similar to purchasing an existing car from a dealer in the US. However, Ariya is not yet physically available for sale in the US, so the only process is by reservation on the Nissan USA website or with a dealer - What not clear are whether we're able to lock in our configuration before the car is produced, and when the car is to be produced and shipped.

·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This car of mine is probably the first delivery to a customer here in Finland, or at least customers don't have many of them yet.
In Finland, the prices were announced and the ordering process opened in May-June 2022, if I remember correctly. The ordered cars will start being delivered sometime in the beginning of 2023.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts