Nissan Ariya Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
12 Posts
Hi , it is me.

Yes i am Dutch and not a friend from the dealer, just a customer who happen the luck to get the cat for one day, normally you get an test drive from 1/2 hour but i bold asks what they will do with the car on Sunday. So i did get the car for a Sunday.

I ordered the Evolve 87Kw in gun metallic

If you what to know something specific let me know.

·
12 Posts
Wow, congrats @Dobje
I guess you were pretty happy with the experience? Thanks for the offer to share impressions.
What surprised you the most? And was there anything that stood out as needing improvement?

·
12 Posts
It was still an pre production car, ePedal could have some improvements in comparison with the leaf and i found some bugs that is forgotten some settings. Also charging was not on spec only 60kw it should be nearby 130kw. For the rest it was a extremely good experience, silent, good seats an amazing car to drive with.

Hopefully in about 2 months i will get the new car and if i have some news i will post it also on my YouTube channel. Maybe i consider it in 2 languages, i am honored that my video end up on this forum. I found it with luck as i was searching for the ariya logo 🙂

·
4 Posts
Sorry could have been a bit clearer - can you swipe android auto to the screen in front of the driver. I have the carsifi wireless android auto adapter from kickstarter - hoping this isn't the one you have too!

·
12 Posts
Oh i did not try that 🤔. That was stupid 🤦‍♂️

Unfortunately yes that is the one i have also carsifi. Hopefully they can fix it with an firmware update. I did not report it yet because i have nothing to test with.

·
13 Posts
I took the (same) Ariya for a test drive this Monday and also tried Android Auto which worked very well although the colors seemed a little pale somehow. At least it didn't crash during the 15 minutes I used it (contrary to the Leaf). I didn't try the swiping thing but I highly doubt that would work. It also didn't integrate with the HUD (which is amazing by the way).

·
12 Posts
Did you used the usb cable for Android auto ?, that was working fine , the wireless carsifi adapter did not work. I reported it to the developers already. There were several bugs in the system hopefully they are able to fix some.

·
12 Posts
Sorry could have been a bit clearer - can you swipe android auto to the screen in front of the driver. I have the carsifi wireless android auto adapter from kickstarter - hoping this isn't the one you have too!
Hi, i got the car a couple of days now, swipe does not work for Android auto. But the carsifi does work after changing a setting.
Cloud Sky Land vehicle Wheel Vehicle

1 - 18 of 18 Posts