Nissan Ariya Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are you having issues with connecting to NissanConnect? I have the car with slash through it symbol meaning the car is not connecting with NidsanConnect services. If you are having issues, what was your solution to fix the issue?

81 Posts
Are you having issues with connecting to NissanConnect? I have the car with slash through it symbol meaning the car is not connecting with NidsanConnect services. If you are having issues, what was your solution to fix the issue?
Yes, similar issue with an inability to register my VIN in the app and I was unsubscribed from the HD mapping service as a bonus. The Nissan Connect rep directed me to call Nissan Owner Services on Tuesday (next biz day) at 855-426-6628 to sort it. GL.

22 Posts
Yes, we purchased yesterday and have not been able to connect, however when we plug in, we get a notification via Connect app that our charging started and ended. No data on the charge though. Our dealership is reaching out to corp tomorrow AM and will probably get a walk through then on how to connect.

117 Posts
Dang. I had issues like this even back with my Leaf... I was hoping that Nissan would have this ironed out by the time the Ariya launched - especially give then extra few years they had available to work on this kind of thing during the Covid delay. Connection reliablity doesn't seem to be an issue for my friends with Teslas.

1 Posts
I had the same experience as antkia9708. I couldn't connect the first couple of time, but left it for a day and was able to connect the following day.

42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Solution: took the car to the dealer. The had to a hardware/software reset of the telematics system. This was done on Monday, and the system has been working since the reset.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts