Nissan Ariya Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
4 Posts
View attachment 596
Anyone looking to get hands-on with an Ariya ahead of time, you might be lucky enough to live in or near any of these locations. You have to pre-register to get behind the wheel so click the link below for the full schedule (I've left off the cities that have already happened).

Full listing and reservation link: Nissan - Ariya Ride & Drive

Remaining stops on the tour:
Chicago | Tinley Park, IL
Tinley Park Convention Center
June 25-26
Denver, CO
Denver Colisium
June 25-26
Minneapolis | Shakopee, MN
Canterbury Park
July 9-10
Washington, DC | Chantilly, VA
Dulles Expo Center (North Hall)
July 9-10
Los Angeles | Pomona, CA
Pomona Fairplex
July 16-17
Boston | Marlborough, MA
Royal Plaza Trade Center
July 16-17
Nashville, TN
Gaylord Opryland Event Center
July 16-17
Seattle, WA
Tacoma Dome
July 23-24
Atlanta, GA
Atlanta Expo Center South
July 30-31
Orlando, FL
Orange County Convention Center (West Concourse)
July 30-31
Portland, OR
Portland Expo Center
July 30-31
San Mateo, CA
San Mateo County Event Center
August 6-7
Just returned from the Ride and Drive event at the Pomona Fairplex. Had a base model in the tent and it was very rich feeling. Spacious interior front and rear. Unfortunately, no Platinum+ model on site so I still haven't seen the blue leather interior. Only had 2 colors on site - the Everest pearl white and the Boulder gray. Did a small loop test drive. The car is fast, quiet, and comfortable. Think I am making the right choice going with the Ariya.

·
23 Posts
Just returned from the Ride and Drive event at the Pomona Fairplex. Had a base model in the tent and it was very rich feeling. Spacious interior front and rear. Unfortunately, no Platinum+ model on site so I still haven't seen the blue leather interior. Only had 2 colors on site - the Everest pearl white and the Boulder gray. Did a small loop test drive. The car is fast, quiet, and comfortable. Think I am making the right choice going with the Ariya.
View attachment 596
Anyone looking to get hands-on with an Ariya ahead of time, you might be lucky enough to live in or near any of these locations. You have to pre-register to get behind the wheel so click the link below for the full schedule (I've left off the cities that have already happened).

Full listing and reservation link: Nissan - Ariya Ride & Drive

Remaining stops on the tour:
Chicago | Tinley Park, IL
Tinley Park Convention Center
June 25-26
Denver, CO
Denver Colisium
June 25-26
Minneapolis | Shakopee, MN
Canterbury Park
July 9-10
Washington, DC | Chantilly, VA
Dulles Expo Center (North Hall)
July 9-10
Los Angeles | Pomona, CA
Pomona Fairplex
July 16-17
Boston | Marlborough, MA
Royal Plaza Trade Center
July 16-17
Nashville, TN
Gaylord Opryland Event Center
July 16-17
Seattle, WA
Tacoma Dome
July 23-24
Atlanta, GA
Atlanta Expo Center South
July 30-31
Orlando, FL
Orange County Convention Center (West Concourse)
July 30-31
Portland, OR
Portland Expo Center
July 30-31
San Mateo, CA
San Mateo County Event Center
August 6-7
Had the Customer Experience at the Pomona Fairplex today, where they set up the driving course inside a bumpy parking lot with two straight short stretches to speed up then slow down, one sharp slalom stretch, and another slow slalom stretch with some bumpy strips at the end. I tried various driving and regen modes on a FWD Engage model, and here're my opinions:
1. Overall very smooth, quiet, and comfortable ride, even when doing slalom and over bumpy strips at ~25mph
2. Eco D, Eco B, Standard B feel very similar during speed up and slow down regen at < 40mph
3. Sport + E-Pedal is a little more responsive during acceleration up to ~50mph, and slows down faster with more/full regen to crawling speed but no stopping
4. Interior with leatherette looks and feels premium, better than other EV's I have driven (EV6, Mach-E, BZ4X, Model 3)
5. Climate control haptic feed back is not consistent. If you quickly touch/tap the temperature up/down control several times, only the first tap feels the feed back but not subsequent taps

Also, I was told 2WD models would be available around Nov-Dec 2022, and AWD models early 2023.

·
35 Posts
I signed up for a Ride & Drive event once I saw the post of it on the Forum. I did not have a Registration number at that time and it was not a required field. I have a spot and the email sent about a minute after I registered identified me as a reservation holder (which I am). Since that time Nissan Marketing as sent me three additional invitations, two today. One stated "Now that you've reserved your ..." and had a Registration number while the second, sent 3 minutes later stated "You've shown interest in Nissan's electric vehicles ..." like I am not a reservation holder. The second one also has a different Registration number. Hum.

·
64 Posts
Here is a video about the training for Nissan sales for the Ariya. I did like them mentioning an optional storage extension that attaches to the center console, since I would rather have more storage space.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts