Nissan Ariya Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

I have yet to receive either the email notification of shipping, the actual VR headset or the Ariya. NOTHING from Nissan. I did see the popup on the reservation portal stating that deliveries or the Ariya have stated. Congrats to them. I will just wait it out. If for some reason they don't arrive until January I am OK with that.

Finally got the shipping notification on the VR Headset. Says I'll have it Wednesday. I forwarded to my wife in a text and I wrote "WEDNESDAY!!!!" She came running downstairs with "OMG you get your car on Wednesday!"

No, just my pretend car.
At least Your wife is still enthusiastic about it. My wife in contrast, has no more excitement about the car since she test drove it in August. I feel she may not even want to pursue to buy next year with the current economic uncertainty and high energy cost. Wish me good luck

My wife is the same. We really like our current car, a 201 Kia Niro plug-in hybrid. After 3 years the average MPG is 90! Only 26 miles of EV range but that is 95 % of our life. If the Ariya shows up and we, for some reason, do not elect to receive it, we will wait for a Chevy Blazer EV in the summer of 23. Waiting until the dealer tells me the car is here. We will check it out, then make a decision. Either way is good for me.

My wife is the same. We really like our current car, a 201 Kia Niro plug-in hybrid. After 3 years the average MPG is 90! Only 26 miles of EV range but that is 95 % of our life. If the Ariya shows up and we, for some reason, do not elect to receive it, we will wait for a Chevy Blazer EV in the summer of 23. Waiting until the dealer tells me the car is here. We will check it out, then make a decision. Either way is good for me.
our 2019 LEAF SL Plus = $300 over invoice + $9500 tax rebate + 0%APR from Nissan
new 2023 Ariya = MSRP + no tax rebate + 8% APR

At least Your wife is still enthusiastic about it. My wife in contrast, has no more excitement about the car since she test drove it in August. I feel she may not even want to pursue to buy next year with the current economic uncertainty and high energy cost. Wish me good luck
It was more panicked excitement. Like "we're not ready!!" She loved it more than she thought she would when we did the test drive in Aug but all the delays and poor communication have taken a toll on her as well. Since I went with the AWD I still don't expect anything till mid to late spring now. I'd prefer the Ariya but I now have deposits on other and whoever is available first wins.

Super Moderator
How do you factory reset? After you did that - does it work like normal? Thanks
The box had a Nissan Ariya wrapper around it with a QR code. That will take you to a page that gives you instructions for the Ariya experience, and the last step of that is to do a factory reset.

My kids and I are all enjoying the headset quite a bit. I mainly do Beat Saber on it, but my son has bought some other games for it as well. IMO, it's really just another game console more than anything else.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts