According to reports, Nissan dealers have gotten an early look at what the Ariya is going to look like. From the article there are quite a few interesting takeaways from dealer meeting.
- Range: 300 miles. Nissan’s EV will be competitive with Ford’s upcoming Mustang-inspired cross over and Tesla’s Model Y, said Ed Kim, an analyst with AutoPacific.
- 0-60 Time: Under 5 seconds
- It has "the exterior proportions of a compact Rogue but the interior space of a midsize Murano."
- It has a roomy cabin, with a “futuristic” look that is “like nothing on the market.”
- The cockpit features a digital dashboard that stays hidden until the vehicle is turned on. “When you get in the car, all you see is a pulsating start button,” a dealer said. Pushing the start button brings the high-resolution display to life.
- Like the Porsche Taycan and Tesla Model 3, the Nissan crossover has a dashboard devoid of physical buttons.
- The crossover could have a 75 to 85 kWh battery.