Nissan Ariya Forum banner
21 - 40 of 79 Posts

171 Posts
I had called up my dealer early this month. Although they didn't have any clue on our deliveries, they were expecting a demo car to arrive their showroom anytime this month and on its arrival would be contacting all the reservation holders for a test drive. Also inquired on the pricing and dealer markups would apply to our booking and they had no clue.
Hey @gsharmak welcome to the forum! Have you placed a reservation for an Ariya? If so, which model do you want to get?

29 Posts
Nice spec. What color are you getting it in? Do you already have a home charging setup ready to go?
Hi Kalvin, I went for the sunrise copper diamond metallic. I moved into a new home this year and had a 240v/50a 14-50 NEMA point installed in my garage. Now I am waiting for what incentives would Nissan offer for chargers considering they did tie up with wallbox. My utility is overing some incentives with juice box and as of now I am inclined to get that when the exact delivery is known.

Which model did you reserve and lemme know your feedback on EV charger
Yup, I reserved a Premier FWD in Nov last yr
Hey @gsharmak welcome to the forum! Have you placed a reservation for an Ariya? If so, which model do you want to get?
Chris, what model did you go for?

14 Posts
If you're going to be in LA - their Premier will be in the LA. Car show this weekend! BTW - if you filled out the purchase order form that they send to all the reservationists - you WILL get the $7500 because of the workaround that you started the purchase the year!!!

2023 Ariya Evolve+, Boulder Grey Pearl, Charcoal, 19" , FWD, Long
26 Posts
Just contacted my dealer in California, bay area (they have never contacted me). Spoke to the manager. No delivery date and also said there is no MSRP. I asked about anything offered to people who have a reservation. He said he has many buyers so there will be a markup. I got off the phone and went to my dashboard to change my select dealer to Nissan of Tustin who I had spoken with before. The dashboard seems to be broken and I was unable to make the change. Contacted their live chat, no help at all. Called the 800 number, a little better but barely. I was instructed to send in a screen shot of the map that does not show any dealers on it.

I do not want a bad dealer to get my car to sell at a markup. So I will either change dealer or cancel my order. I don't expect the car arriving this year otherwise why bother with the vr toy dangled in front of us. So envious of people on this forum who has a good dealer to work with. There are no good delaers In the bay area.Toyota called me out of the blueas they have a RAV4 prime VSE available...marked up only $16K...

14 Posts
Just contacted my dealer in California, bay area (they have never contacted me). Spoke to the manager. No delivery date and also said there is no MSRP. I asked about anything offered to people who have a reservation. He said he has many buyers so there will be a markup. I got off the phone and went to my dashboard to change my select dealer to Nissan of Tustin who I had spoken with before. The dashboard seems to be broken and I was unable to make the change. Contacted their live chat, no help at all. Called the 800 number, a little better but barely. I was instructed to send in a screen shot of the map that does not show any dealers on it.

I do not want a bad dealer to get my car to sell at a markup. So I will either change dealer or cancel my order. I don't expect the car arriving this year otherwise why bother with the vr toy dangled in front of us. So envious of people on this forum who has a good dealer to work with. There are no good delaers In the bay area.Toyota called me out of the blueas they have a RAV4 prime VSE available...marked up only $16K...
If you are close to LA - change your dealer. - My dealer (Glendale Nissan) assured me that I would receive the car at MSRP because I preordered it. There are many unscrupulous Dealers who are marking EV's $16K and even more and getting away with it because buyers are jonesing to get their cars NOW. BTW - Nissan confirmed with me on the telly that pre-orders "should" be at MSRP.

169 Posts

I had trouble with getting the dashboard to change dealer, too -- at first it wouldn't show any in the area, when I knew that there were. If I remember right, then I entered in a zip code and a mile radius and that seemed to make it work correctly again.

2023 Nissan Ariya
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·

Folsom Ca. 15 miles east of Sacramento (not far) MSRP to reservationist I can give you name if needed.

26 Posts
Folsom Ca. 15 miles east of Sacramento (not far) MSRP to reservationist I can give you name if needed.
That would be great! I got Nissan of Tustin from this forum and they will honor the reservation discount. Looking at possibly moving to Granite Bay/Roseville too. The bay area is too crazy with traffic/homeless/and lawless behavior.

26 Posts
If you are close to LA - change your dealer. - My dealer (Glendale Nissan) assured me that I would receive the car at MSRP because I preordered it. There are many unscrupulous Dealers who are marking EV's $16K and even more and getting away with it because buyers are jonesing to get their cars NOW. BTW - Nissan confirmed with me on the telly that pre-orders "should" be at MSRP.
Yes, totally agree with you. Sadly, I am in northern Ca where all cars seem higher than southern Ca. I spoke to the manager of the (they 'all' have a manager in their title) who hinted they will not honor the preorder MSRP. I replied I will be moving my reservation but he didn't reply to my statement.

26 Posts
I had trouble with getting the dashboard to change dealer, too -- at first it wouldn't show any in the area, when I knew that there were. If I remember right, then I entered in a zip code and a mile radius and that seemed to make it work correctly again.
put in the zip code but no dealer popped up. Will try changing the mile radius. The 800 number and chat people don't really have much info on how the site works. They want everything in the form of an e=mail so someone can look into it.

2023 Nissan Ariya
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
That would be great! I got Nissan of Tustin from this forum and they will honor the reservation discount. Looking at possibly moving to Granite Bay/Roseville too. The bay area is too crazy with traffic/homeless/and lawless behavior.
Nissan Internet Sales Manager is Fredrick Howell 12610 Auto Mall Circle Folsom,Ca. 1-888-927-8981 Good Luck Dealer is 1 mile off hyw 50 east

8 Posts
Just talked to my dealer yesterday, and he said they're not expecting any retail Ariyas until early 2023. They'll have a demo model by end of year, but likely nothing to sell until Jan to Mar 2023.

This is in the midwest.

51 Posts
Just talked to my dealer yesterday, and he said they're not expecting any retail Ariyas until early 2023. They'll have a demo model by end of year, but likely nothing to sell until Jan to Mar 2023.

This is in the midwest.
Thanks ztev. This is inline with the discussion I just had with my dealer here in Central Texas: demo Ariya arrival within the next 45 days, but no expected Ariya pre-order deliveries before that one.
:/

8 Posts
I talked to Nissan this morning now they say Ariya will arrive by END of year to DEALER. Could not specify when we will see pickup date??/ Said all new information will be on Nissan Reservation site.Could not verify if any in U.S yet. It seems this is a simple question once again we are out of touch,maybe if others call they will give better info or contact us 1-800-326-9108 (Nissan) It almost sounds like our pickup date could now be Jan, JUST GUESSING I am still hoping DEC probaly real late?. Not sure how long dealer needs to process car maybe somebody will get better info: i would think all dealers would have different arrival times due to location but SOMEBODY knows the answer.
I just went to the Nissan email I received yesterday and clicked on "insider content". I had an online chat with Nissan, asking them if there is any update regarding upcoming deliveries. Nissan said to contact the dealer. So, not surprisingly, no info from Nissan.

21 - 40 of 79 Posts