Nissan Ariya Forum banner
61 - 79 of 79 Posts

99 Posts
They may put some announcement in the "Ariya Experience" on the Quest VR. Here they will bow and tell how it's not their fault but supply chain issues. (pure speculation on my part)
I'm expecting in a week or two we'll get an email from them saying as an Ariya Reservist and as someone registered for the Meta Quest, they're going to send me an iRobot to thank me for my patience on both the Ariya and the Meta Quest.

By spring there will be another tchotchke promise that will also never come.

17 Posts
I'm expecting in a week or two we'll get an email from them saying as an Ariya Reservist and as someone registered for the Meta Quest, they're going to send me an iRobot to thank me for my patience on both the Ariya and the Meta Quest.

By spring there will be another tchotchke promise that will also never come.
Us Canadians never even got offered the meta quest 😢

87 Posts
I just looked at the shipping bill of lading for Tacoma, WA, on 10-28-22. There are 73 "units" with an average weight of 2,108 KG. This is about the weight of the Ariya! Could they be on the dock in Tacoma! There were 4 units with an average weight of 2,680 (maybe trucks?) and 131 units with an average weight of 1,748 (ICE vehicles?)

10 Posts
i just received a call from the sales manager at Wilder Auto Center in Port Angeles, Washington. He called to tell me they had a monthly meeting of Dealers, and they complained about no news. they were told nothing will happen until the big reveal or coming out in the U.S. of A. and they were told February would be the time frame.

17 Posts
i just received a call from the sales manager at Wilder Auto Center in Port Angeles, Washington. He called to tell me they had a monthly meeting of Dealers, and they complained about no news. they were told nothing will happen until the big reveal or coming out in the U.S. of A. and they were told February would be the time frame.
So end of year timeframe is officially out the window yea?

· Super Moderator
257 Posts
It actually occurred to me a week or two ago to wonder if they were going to try to deliver them to a lot of us reservation holders at about the same time and make a big PR event of it rather than dribble them out a few at a time as they come off the ships... Given my low reservation number for a FWD model I'd rather they not, but whatever.

Feb would line up with what someone else was told for the headsets arriving in late January.

81 Posts
So end of year timeframe is officially out the window yea?
I spoke to them again today and again was still told that FWD models would still start deliveries by end of year.

ALSO, my reservation portal changed today. I Can no longer change my configuration or dealer. The reservation line told me that likely means my vehicle is en route, and also stated that the next thing I heard from Nissan would be when my Ariya was at the dealership and ready for delivery.

43 Posts
My reservation portal also changed. Nissan would establish production schedules based on the reservations placed, colors, trim levels, etc. Does closing the portals to change mean that our orders are in production or that the vehicles have shipped? That will determine when we get the Ariya we ordered.

81 Posts
My reservation portal also changed. Nissan would establish production schedules based on the reservations placed, colors, trim levels, etc. Does closing the portals to change mean that our orders are in production or that the vehicles have shipped? That will determine when we get the Ariya we ordered.
That’s the answer nobody knows, unfortunately. It would be nice to have more official communication from Nissan, rather than just conjecture from an online forum or a random employee on the reservation support number.

43 Posts
While we wait for Nissan to deliver on the Ariya, a process that has seen delays over the past year, another company is making great strides towards becoming a dominating force in the EV market. Here is a link to a report by the Electric Viking on the Chinese company BYD. Nissan should be very worried.
Copy and paste this link in your browser.

81 Posts
While we wait for Nissan to deliver on the Ariya, a process that has seen delays over the past year, another company is making great strides towards becoming a dominating force in the EV market. Here is a link to a report by the Electric Viking on the Chinese company BYD. Nissan should be very worried.
Copy and paste this link in your browser.
And just like Ariya, BYD is not available in the United States.

61 - 79 of 79 Posts