Nissan Ariya Forum banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Talked to my dealer here in Bend, Orgon today and he said they were expecting an Ariya delivery any day, nothing more specific. I had shared via email the details of my reservation, Evolve + in white with light grey interior, so hopefully that is what will arrive. Time (hopefully short) will tell. When it happens, will part company with the Leaf that has served us well for almost six years.

2 Posts
I talked to the McMinnville Oregon dealership last week. They said they had just received their demo car. But... no news on my delivery (Evolve+). They said they see cars show up on their system about 2 weeks out, and that they would contact me then.

186 Posts
I talked to the McMinnville Oregon dealership last week. They said they had just received their demo car. But... no news on my delivery (Evolve+). They said they see cars show up on their system about 2 weeks out, and that they would contact me then.
That's good to know! I also placed my reservation with them. I kind of want to wait until they are also stocked with options and stuff. While I don't want any surprise options added, I always like to know what is available.

31 Posts
Went to Beaverton Nissan today and test drove the 63kWh Engage with the wife. Was honestly a little surprised by the road noise on it, but I think the higher trims have better sound reduction than this base model. Really like the heads up display though. Just wish it had the Pro Pilot 2.0 so I could test that.

43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
The dealer here in Bend, OR received an Evolve+ demo two days ago. I took it for test drive today and was not disappointed. A very solid, quiet car that accelerates briskly in the standard driving mode. I know some people are fixated fast zero to 60 times, but in normal day-to-day driving you don't need that kind of acceleration. My current 2017 Leaf in the Eco mode has more than enough torque for the in town driving we do daily. The test drive served to justify picking the Ariya over other EV competitors. Too bad the tax credit went away.

10 Posts
Humm my Ariya is all black, never had an all-black car thought it was time in my 80 plus years. think I will dress all in black when driving it.
Just had a call from my dealer Wilder Nissan in Port Angeles WA. saying my Ariya is now in his tracking system. He said, "it looks like it will be a March arrival but would not be surprised if it got kicked up to April". I reserved November 18, 2021, at 02:34 PM about 10,440 hours ago. So, what's a few more hours.

7 Posts
Humm my Ariya is all black, never had an all-black car thought it was time in my 80 plus years. think I will dress all in black when driving it.
Just had a call from my dealer Wilder Nissan in Port Angeles WA. saying my Ariya is now in his tracking system. He said, "it looks like it will be a March arrival but would not be surprised if it got kicked up to April". I reserved November 18, 2021, at 02:34 PM about 10,440 hours ago. So, what's a few more hours.
It's worth the wait!
Wheel Tire Plant Vehicle Car

10 Posts
just talked to the sales mgr. at Wider Nissan in Port Angeles about the tracking of my Ariya as it is in his tracking system, he says it is not built yet but is scheduled for this month. I assume all dealers have a tracking system so everyone should be able to get updates on their ordered Ariya's.

He told me they have an Ariya for sale if I might be interested i didn't ask what model etc., he did say the color is grey.

186 Posts
just talked to the sales mgr. at Wider Nissan in Port Angeles about the tracking of my Ariya as it is in his tracking system, he says it is not built yet but is scheduled for this month. I assume all dealers have a tracking system so everyone should be able to get updates on their ordered Ariya's.

He told me they have an Ariya for sale if I might be interested i didn't ask what model etc., he did say the color is grey.
I was looking on their website and it appears to be the Engage trim. They've added the carpeted floor mats (plus first aid kit) and the charge for two-tone paint...

479 Posts

If you’re hoping to apply for a federal tax credit I wouldn’t advise considering an Ariya outside of your reservation. As of September 2022, Nissan advised me that if I decided to cancel my reservation and reorder an e4orce version outside of the reservation , the Nissan agreement we all signed last August would be null and void.

186 Posts
If you’re hoping to apply for a federal tax credit I wouldn’t advise considering an Ariya outside of your reservation. As of September 2022, Nissan advised me that if I decided to cancel my reservation and reorder an e4orce version outside of the reservation , the Nissan agreement we all signed last August would be null and void.
Thanks, good to know. When (if?) my Ariya arrives and if I do decide to purchase, I'll apply for the credit on it. I could be tempted to consider Platinum trim, but I think my Premiere trim would arrive long before they do. But you never know ...

21 - 37 of 37 Posts