Nissan Ariya Forum banner

Pacific Northwest update

3K views 23 replies 6 participants last post by  Gsword 
#1 ·
I haven't been active for a bit as there has been no news to post until today, and all it really did was to add frustration......I reserved in 11/22 #125xx for a Copper/Black Premiere FWD (long range , charcoal interior) and after being told that it was in production/complete in January 2023, I today noted that the Dealer (Alan Webb, Vancouver, WA) shows 30 Ariya's mostly in stock., including mine.....turns out when they say stock, not so much as the latest "story" is that mine is now on the Boat and I can expect it on April 23rd.........When I told the salesman that the boat only takes 7 days, he started to talk about truck driver shortages, and log jams at the port...... Anyway, I was encouraged that I at least got a copy of the VIN and that the Dealer who normally shows around 10 Ariya's (i've never actually seen more than one there) now shows 30, including showing mine in stock. The salesman did say that I'd be their first reservationist to process so bring any paperwork with me as he feigned no knowledge about processing the MSRP discount or the deposit... Thanks to the forum for those prior instructions....
Anyway, thought I'd at least pass this along. Sounds like early summer for me.......maybe.....

#3 ·
I am very excited, as this is our first electric vehicle and after driving at the Portland test drive and once at the Dealer am very impressed, so yes, super excited. That said, though had never before now waited so long for a car.....I guess it's getting used to the "new realities"....My neighbor told me about his friend that just took delivery of his electric BMW that he waited a full 2 years for it. Maybe in that light, I'm lucky. Also, not sure where yours is coming too but mine was one of three Copper one's that showed up on their website for the first time today. I imagine that they're all three coming in around the same time.

#6 ·
Are a lot of folks still waiting on their Ariya? Apparently, my Evolve+ Blue hasn't even been built yet. I see lots of colors other than blue showing up at dealers, and even my exact model/color at 3 NW dealers (delivery in late April, and the in-state on is now sold). It seems like very bad planning/customer-relations to not fill the reservations with deposits first. My opinion of Nissan is dropping to the point I'm getting sour on the car.

#13 ·
Here in Bend, a Premier and an Evolve+ in the configuration I ordered have shown up on the dealer's website--complete with VINs--but not at the dealership. That means they are somewhere in the slow-moving Nissan pipeline and should be here sometime in April, as the salesperson I'm working with told me almost two weeks ago. I look at that as a positive as we are having snow showers and sloppy driving conditions as March exits--conditions I'd rather avoid with Ariya.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.