Nissan Ariya Forum banner

Platinum+ delivery roll call

18K views 289 replies 50 participants last post by  RBednar 
Congrats! Happy to see another New Englander score a Platinum. If you see a Red one driving around in MA this Sunday that's me. Are those 19" tires? I wanted 19" but got stuck with 20". I was a little worried that the ride wouldn't be as smooth but I'm impressed with how smooth it is. Yours is probably even better.

Now Tweet at them & talk about how ridiculous this is & that you'll go out & just buy Model Y (making sure that you're tagging all the right people as you do so) since they're readily available. Then go to their Facebook group and message the Nissan team that this is ridiculous. Those pots and pans need to CLANK!!! If you wanna link the tweet I'll RT. I'm not huge on the platform but I'm not small either.

These are the things that worked for me getting their attention.
Agree. I lit up every youtube, instagram, and FB post with rage about what was going on and eventually got their attention and Nissan Corp reached out. Still pretty useless directed me to the dealer who is also useless. They did have the dealer to reach out to me and basically tell me they don't know either.

After I found what I wanted on my own and was able to buy it and have it shipped, The same Nissan CS group reached out to me asking if I'd had any updates from my dealer on status and I told them I found it on my own and have had it for a week.

They told me congrats and asked for my shirt size and offered to send me a T-shirt.

Somewhere, a bunch of Nissan employees are giving themselves high fives and popping champagne.

Diligent customer did our work for us and now he's a happy customer, all for the cost of one t-shirt!!
I'm still waiting on the T-Shirt. I'm guessing sometime in the fall. Probably get a call in July that if I still want XL I'll have to wait another 9 months.

It's this part exactly. These vehicles aren't being handcrafted, they're mass-produced. The lack of communication & transparency is appalling. The part to remember is that at the end of this the expectation is that you're going to spend over 60K for a vehicle. That's not chump change to my budget.
My feeling exactly. I can understand all the delays. I can't understand the horrendous lack of communication and botched roll out.

View attachment 2410 After almost 18 months of waiting my Platinum AWD arrived yesterday. I take delivery tomorrow. I gave a spin yesterday at the dealer & it is SO much quicker than the FWD! Also, the interior feels even more premium.

View attachment 2402 View attachment 2403 View attachment 2402 View attachment 2403 View attachment 2404 View attachment 2405
Congrats! Agree on the speed/power. People (myself included) are always shocked at how fast it is. My 7 year old daughter always yells "Launch" when we're going from a stop.

Update: Took delivery on 7/3/23. Electronically filed amended 2022 tax return on 7/5/23. Received check for $ 7630.56 (interest of $ 130.56 included) yesterday.
Same. Took delivery in May. Turbo Taxed the amended return early June, had the check with interest a few weeks later. Was nervous when another letter from the IRS arrived a couple weeks after but it was just a letter confirming the amendment.

I would add the sensitive steering wheel in “green” cruise control. I’m a one hand driver, typically with my hand at the 6 o’clock position, I keep getting messages to put my hands on the steering wheel.
I also find that annoying. What's the point of cruise if I have to keep my hands in an awkward position. I will get the warning sometimes if my hands are at 9 and 3 as well as I'm apparently not gripping them in fear like it wants me to. I really can't stand the fake sport mode sound. There really needs to be a setting to turn it off.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.