Nissan Ariya Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Scroll up on the first screen and select Ariya, then select overview and it will mention the event on Thursday.

·
2 Posts
I got an email from Nissan saying the event on Feb 4 was a reveal of Frontier and Pathfinder. Apparently nothing to do with Ariya.

·
2 Posts
GM announces they are going all-electric and Nissan announces two new gas-guzzlers.
Bait and switch for those of us interested in the Ariya.

·
20 Posts
Yeah, that's disappointing. At least it still says "Get an exclusive live advance preview of the Nissan ARIYA during the Nissan Next Brand Event" on the Ariya webpage, so hopefully we get something.
there was nothing lol. it was only frontier and pathfinder. i think the only thing that could be related to the ariya was the q&a.

·
2 Posts
there was nothing lol. it was only frontier and pathfinder. i think the only thing that could be related to the ariya was the q&a.
Yeah, they mentioned at the beginning of the Q&A a sneak peek of the Ariya. I turned it off though. Hopefully someone else reports back if they actually announce anything interesting.

·
20 Posts
Yeah, they mentioned at the beginning of the Q&A a sneak peek of the Ariya. I turned it off though. Hopefully someone else reports back if they actually announce anything interesting.
nothing interesting. all the information they mentioned is the info we already have. no word on reservations yet, might not even do that at all.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts