Nissan Ariya Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tire Wheel Cloud Sky Car

Now that the 2023 Nissan Ariya is available to pre-order, it is time to organize a new list where everyone can share their order. As vehicles reach production, we will be able to see as a community when models arrive at dealers and finally get delivered. This is also a great opportunity to see which configurations are being ordered. Please take 2 minutes to join the effort and enter your details.

Step 1: Complete Short Form Here
Step 2: Confirm entry in this discussion thread
Step 3: View Results

Share the reservation tracker so we can add more entries. In the future, the thread will be updated with interesting statistics based on the entries.

·
3 Posts
I have just looked at your 'Tracking list' there does not seem to be a Green! (or the Copper). The UK website offers "Akatsuki Copper and Aurora Green ", unless these are UK colours only.
However, still no indication of launch date, was expecting/hoping for mid 2022.:(
UK info
Car Vehicle Wheel Automotive tire Automotive lighting

·
3 Posts
I have just looked at your 'Tracking list' there does not seem to be a Green! (or the Copper). The UK website offers "Akatsuki Copper and Aurora Green ", unless these are UK colours only.
However, still no indication of launch date, was expecting/hoping for mid 2022.:(
UK info
View attachment 284
US site list:
Northern Lights Metallic = Aurora Green
Sunrise Copper Pearl/Diamond Black Metallic = Akatsuki Copper

Fall 2022 delivery.

·
Administrator
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for calling this out. It seems like Nissan is playing around with the naming schemes for different markets. MZNewEV nails it with the equivalent names for North America. We updated the Form to include both names.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts