From what I heard from dealers, when the Ariya does arrive, there will be plenty of people who had reservations that will have changed their mind either because of the tax credit issue, decided on another EV, etc. I am wondering if there is a way for those of us waiting for reservations to open up again to have a reservation transferred. I spoke to a dealer who had reserved an Ariya, then changed his mind and transferred his reservation to a customer. After test driving the car himself, he changed his mind and is getting his car after all. It would be nice to use this Forum to do just that and allow those of us waiting to get a car from someone who is on the fence. I'd like to hear comments from others to see if we could get something started.