Nissan Ariya Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that the Leaf has a possibility for V2H (if not, pls let me know).
Does anybody know if the ARIYA will have at least the same possibility (or better more integrated?? )

tia

·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Leaf should be able to use V2H and I would imagine the Ariya would be the same. Are you planning on getting one @Santa?

First of all, thanks for your input.

I have PV (Solar panels) over-cappacity and would like to use my day (over)production to use at night and for the rest of the week if i do some "more" driving.
I know that in scandinavia (Asia) they are far ahead of the rest of Europe. Look at this awesome BornholmFleet :p Bornholm solution
The TESLA solution is pretty expensive so the r.o.i. is not interesting, but why not use a car for it? its MUCH larger capacity, far less expensive, and already stored in the right place.
Even in Asia they are far ahead of us, so if "we" dont want to get to far behind (left in dust...) we should REALY make things available to "the people of Earth"

My wishes for a EV:
4WD
High seats (SUV like) because i'm not getting younger :p
VERRY deasent range
and yes V2H would be a option i'm willing to pay for (even if it doesnt come cheapo)

friendly regards,
Santa

·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
First of all, thanks for your input.

I have PV (Solar panels) over-cappacity and would like to use my day (over)production to use at night and for the rest of the week if i do some "more" driving.
I know that in scandinavia (Asia) they are far ahead of the rest of Europe. Look at this awesome BornholmFleet :p Bornholm solution
The TESLA solution is pretty expensive so the r.o.i. is not interesting, but why not use a car for it? its MUCH larger capacity, far less expensive, and already stored in the right place.
Even in Asia they are far ahead of us, so if "we" dont want to get to far behind (left in dust...) we should REALY make things available to "the people of Earth"

My wishes for a EV:
4WD
High seats (SUV like) because i'm not getting younger :p
VERRY deasent range
and yes V2H would be a option i'm willing to pay for (even if it doesnt come cheapo)

friendly regards,
Santa
ps: i dont agree with some of the statements from the (nice) link you gave.
f.i. He said thet the 40 Kw Leaf is 4 times larger that a comparing tesla solution but that is (to my opinion) wrong
If you discharge your complete car battery, than what is the use of your car if you have to start walking :p.
I my opinion you need at least a 100~150 Km buffer in your car for unexpected traveling.
At a car consumption of lets say 200Wh/Km, you need a "constant" 25KWh in your car, the rest is for other uses.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts